Best Brands & Stores To Shop For Outdoor Lovers
- Backcountry – a store for all, Backcountry is one of those online shops where you're sure to find a gift for anyone who enjoys the great outdoors. It's a lot like REI, but with better sales.
- Huckberry – if you don't know what to buy for that guy in your life – from brother to best friend – Huckberry will have something for you.
- Barebones Living – take all my money now. I absolutely love the Barebones line of outdoor and gardening pieces. They're also sold at places like Anthro and Terrain.
- Terrain – Anthropologie's outdoor store. Seriously, it's another brand from Anthro's parent company URBN. They sell absolutely beautiful items for both indoor and outdoor decorating/gardening/self-care.
- REI – if you're looking for a specific item for a hiker/camper/outdoorsman or woman REI will very likely have that specific item. They're expensive but have it all.
- Patagonia – the classic outdoor brand. Patagonia is sold pretty much everywhere including places like Nordstrom and even TJMaxx. What I love is they're not as expensive as The North Face but their quality hasn't diminished over the years.
Backcountry Top Gift Picks
Terrain Gift Picks
Patagonia Gift Picks