Over the past 2-3 years I have been so fortunate to be on the receiving end of some lovely skincare and beauty products to review and create content for. Clean, gentle and lovely products that make my skin glow and my problem areas fade away.
It used to be easy for me to jump into testing and trying new brands, but these days I'm very skeptical of what I allow into my skincare routine. Most days I wear zero makeup or very minimal makeup – a tinted moisturizer, maybe a brew gel and that's it – and instead I focus on nourishing my skin with the best products and ingredients.
About 3 weeks ago I was gifted some favorite products and some new ones from Elemis – a brand I absolutely love and have for years now.
Today's post is going to walk your through my morning and evening skincare routine with Elemis products and share why they have been essential to healing and nourishing my skin.
These products were gifted to me by ShopStyle Collective and Elemis. All opinions are my own.
"If you like what you see and want to try Elemis out for yourself, feel free to use the code LoveElemis20 for 20% off your order."
Essential Elemis Product Lineup
I'll call these essential because I've found these products work for my skin and help hydrate, calm, and soothe.
However, to preface the following information, I do understand that not everyone's budget can support the purchase of these products. Elemis is a luxury brand of skincare that is carefully formulated with beautiful ingredients. As with anything in life you will pay for quality, but there are good, less expensive alternatives out there if you're in sticker shock over any of the products. This post is not to guilt you into a major splurge, but rather give you all the information to make informed decisions in the future.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm – an ultra hydrating cleanser that removes all makeup and environmental toxins while cleanses and hydrates. This product goes onto dry skin as a balm then slowly gets worked in with a bit of water and turns into a calming milky consistency. The formula is mineral oil free and made with Lavender, Chamomile and Eucalyptus.
- Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads – a probiotic mixture is saturated onto these cotton pads and ares so refreshing to use. These are meant to be used twice daily to essentially gently resurface your skin and decrease dark spots, fine lines, and shrink pores.
- Elemis Pro Collagen Eye Revive Mask – I love this product for both morning and nighttime usage. It's smoothing, softening, hydrating and can be used as a primer, wrinkle corrector and dark circle filler. It's creamy and soft and a small amount goes a long way.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 – this is a real powerhouse of a moisturizer. It works so quickly and so well, increasing hydration in my skin within a few minutes of putting it on. And I couldn't love the fact that it has an SPF 30 built into the formula more. It's an essential product for me from now on.
- Elemis Superfood Facial Oil - I absolutely love facial oils and this one is one of my favorites now. It's a non greasy formula that sinks into your skin to hydrate and refresh. It's made with Broccoli, Rosehip, Flaxseed and Daikon Radish so all the benefits of those plants are immediately absorbed into the surface of your skin.
Morning Skincare Routine with Elemis
Using this balm first thing in the morning is a delightful experience. It smells incredible and wakes my face up with no drying or tightening in sight. I use just a small amount in the morning for a refresh.
I never was one for using an eye mask in the morning, but this formula wakes my eyes up really well so I'm all here for looking less sleepy!
Evening Skincare Routine with Elemis
The same balm that works in the morning also works wonders at night. The lavender calms my mind and I love that I can use it as an eye makeup remover as well. I like to spread a quarter size all over my face then step into the shower to wash it all off.
I finish with the facial oil in lieu of a moisturizer (or every once in a while immediately after a moisturizer) and I let the product absorb into my skin overnight. Honestly I wake up with the best skin when I'm consistent with this step!
Thanks for reading! I hope this review was thoughtful and helpful. If you're interested in shopping any of the products, the code LoveElemis20 will get you an extra 20%.