I got out of the habit of Some Pretty Picks during the summer because #busy and also these are my least read blog posts. I get it, a culmination of links isn’t exactly the most engaging post to create but I honestly love reading posts like this from other bloggers so if I like it maybe one other person out there will too.
Happy October, if I haven’t said that yet. We’re all waiting with bated breath here in South Carolina for the first signs of fall weather. Rumor has tomorrow is the day we go from 90 to 70. Fingers crossed!
Today is about catching you up on what I’ve been loving recently. We range from desktop wallpapers to cozy novels and what’s been happening on the blog.
- We all know I love a good desktop wallpaper change with a new month and this collection of fall-themed ones are too good not to share again.
- I’ve been reading books again after taking a bit of a hiatus because of the home renovations. I just finished one of the cutest, easy reads called “How to Find Love in A Bookshop“. Even if you’re not a reader, I promise you will love this darling little novel.
- I’m drawn to everything cozy in the fall and have been dying to purchase the Vitruvi stone diffuser. It’s pretty expensive so I have my eye on some of their essential oil blends to put in a reed diffuser.
- I love that corduroy is still “in” for the fall months and just pulled out this cute mustard jumper I plan on styling for the entire season.
- Christmas decor has started to pop up on my Pinterest feed recently and I’ve been so inspired by some amazing Scandinavian Christmas decor ideas.
What’s New on the Blog
If you haven’t seen the latest posts, let’s do a little recap:
The Anatomy of Three Fall Outfits
Fall Foliage Around the Carolinas
Using Pinterest to Grow Your Blog
Five Fall Favorites for Your Home