This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidaysWithFinish
‘Tis the season of gifting and the season of endless cleaning. During the holidays, kitchens often see more use than the rest of the year combined and as we all keep gatherings small and at home, it’s likely the job of cleaning the kitchen won’t like be finished until Jan 2.
But this year, I had the idea to sprinkle a bit of practicality into gifts, like giving friends and family a bottle of Finish® Jet Dry® 3in1 Rinse Aid, which works with the dishwasher detergent to rinse, dry, and shine dishes. I love gifting a box or kit of themed items and this year I wanted to give some key people a few items that would make both cooking and cleaning in the kitchen a bit easier.
Putting Together Your Kitchen Gift Kit
Who It’s For:
- Anyone who’s moved recently (would also make a great housewarming gift!)
- A hostess
- A parent or grandparent you have no idea what to buy for
- Anyone who loves to clean or cook
What To Include
- Recipe Cards – include a stack of darling recipe cards in your kitchen gift kit. Leave them blank or make it personal by adding a few of your favorite recipes on the cards for your loved one to make and remember you by.
- Baking Dish – add in a casserole dish, reusable freezer bag, or even a glass baking dish. Keep it practical and add in some suggestions of what to make in the dish.
- Finish® Jet Dry® 3in1 Rinse Aid – a fantastic dishwasher additive. It will make your dishwashing routine a breeze by rinsing, drying, and shining your dishes throughout this holiday season. Just add it to your dishwasher in addition to your detergent and let the product do the work for you, saving so much time in the process. You’re essentially giving the gift of time.
- Homemade Sink Scrub – keeping on the cleaning theme, a baking soda sink scrub ( my favorite is lavender) is an easy DIY to make and gift that will keep sinks fresh and clean.
- Tea Towel – everyone loves a new Christmas tea towel for the kitchen. Make it personal by choosing one with their favorite city printed on linen fabric.
- Kitchen Candle – candles are an easy gift. Choose a kitchen scent like basil, coffee, or lavender to add a beautiful aroma to a kitchen.
- Market List – a magnetic grocery list for the fridge is the perfect small gift to round out your kitchen gift kit.
Packaging Ideas for Your Kitchen Gift Kit
I absolutely love packaging that is both pretty and practical. Use a wire basket to add in all your goodies – who doesn’t love a new basket around? – or use the casserole dish included in your gift to contain all the items.
A bit of scalloped tissue paper – bonus points if it’s biodegradable – and a ribbon or two is a sweet little touch.