Just a quick midweek post to say that my all time favorite French brand Sezane is having a sale and if you're looking for any quality pieces to add to your summer wardrobe, this might be the time to check them out.
I've reviewed a few of the Sezane pieces in the past - most notably their denim - and wanted to round up some of the pieces I have my eye on for you.
A few things to note:
- Sezane run true to size and sometimes a touch big.
- I always order an XS in their dresses (size 34)
- Their Archive pieces are discounted
- Their restocks, sales, and new arrivals don't last long so if you have your eye on something go ahead and purchase.
- Everything is made with the highest attention to detail
- If you spend over $200 you get free shipping otherwise it's $10
Here's what I'm shopping from Sezane for Summer 2021.
Erell Dress in Carmel
I already got this in the mail and wow! does this dress have everything going for it. Beautiful details, draping fabric, lined, the perfect color.
Worth every penny (but it's on sale so not quite as many pennies as before)
Theodora Dress in Black
The perfect black dress for summer that's both casual and cool. I have this same style in a top and can vouch that the fabric is amazing to wear.
Matty Blouse in Navy
Jack Sneakers in Nude
I've had my Jack Sneakers for 3 almost 4 years now - in fact I'm wearing them right now - and they are the best summer sneaker.
Fits true to size and beautiful in Nude.